Residential Pest Control
At Omaha Pest Control, our residential pest control programs are specially tailored to provide pest protection for homes in the Omaha area as well as Council Bluffs, IA and surrounding cities in a 30 mile radius of Omaha, Nebraska. We all know insects and rodents all play a part in the environment, but they didn’t get the nickname “pests” for nothing. Here at Omaha Pest Control we specialize in pest control near me services for your home of termites, ants, bed bugs, spiders, roaches, and rodents, etc. We offer free estimates & inspections to our customers as well as occasional coupons and other discounts. Call us at (402) 969-7378 (PEST).
Home Pest Control For Omaha, Nebraska
Your family and home are the most important part of your life. We make it our business to understand the habits of each of the pests that pose a threat to the home and health of our clients. Having this knowledge allows us to eliminate your pest control problem. Omaha Pest Control has licensed, certified, and insured pest and termite control professionals that specialize in the inspection, pest identification, treatment, and preventative control of your family home. That’s how we have earned a reputation as a premier pest and termite control company in Omaha, Nebraska.
After our initial visit, we will perform quarterly treatments to keep your home pest free. These treatments can be done on just the exterior and are very effective at stopping pests. There is no need to schedule these exterior treatments. If interior treatment is needed, we will schedule a time to treat inside and out.
How Do We Pest Protect Your Home?
Some of the methods used may include one or more of the following:
- A bait is applied around the perimeter of your home. Controls ants, crickets and ground beetles.
- A granular repellent is applied to areas adjacent to your home. Controls ants, spiders, and occasional invaders.
- A clear-drying, liquid repellent material is applied around doors, windows, and other openings. Controls ants, spiders, flies, and other flying insects.
- Inside, family-friendly products are applied in a targeted manner throughout the home. Controls spiders, wasps, and silverfish.
- A long-lasting dust is injected into voids behind areas such as kick plates, electrical outlet covers and plumbing entrances. Controls ants, roaches, spiders, and firebrats.
- A bait is applied under appliances and into cabinets. Controls ants, roaches, and rodents.
- Omaha Pest Control provides a quarterly Integrated Pest Management treatment to prevent new pest activity. Controls ants, spiders, crickets, and beetles.
Is The Treatment Safe and How Soon Can You Get Here?
Omaha Pest Control uses the least amount of material possible while still resolving the problem. All products are found to be effective and registered by the EPA. Our technicians will inform you of precautions needed to be taken. We are committed to helping you ASAP, many times we can arrive the same day.
How Much Does The Treatment Cost?
Omaha Pest Control has standard pricing for all our pest control services, based on the size of the structure and materials used. Free Estimates Are Provided.