If You Need Pest Control In Omaha, Nebraska
or are just looking to have those critters dealt with once then you have come to the right place to find professional exterminators, or practitioners of pest control. Omaha Pest Control, Inc. is that service provider.
Whether it be termites, mice, insects, or other unwanted guests, our certified and licensed exterminators will provide you with professional and affordable pest control services. When it comes to pest control, you want to hire an experienced exterminator. The exterminators here at Omaha Pest Control, Inc. can handle about any pest you can think of. We have over 30 years of experience and have met the general requirements specified by law.
Some Of The Necessary Pest Control Requirements:
- All pesticide applicators in the United States come under the jurisdiction of the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
- In most states, candidates to become certified pesticide applicators must be of at least 18 years of age and have a certain amount of related work experience supervised by a certified instructor.
- Applicants are refused if they have certain criminal convictions.
- States are requiring that candidates must attend a certain number of hours of professional training, but it need not be in the form of an actual course.
Applicants For Certification Must Pass 2 Written Examinations:
- Core Exam – tests the candidates mastery of basic concepts common to all pesticide applications. These include rules and regulations, record keeping, and the ability to read and comprehend label instructions.
- Category Exam – focuses on factors specific to the type of pest control the candidate wishes to practice. The category tests the ability to properly identify pests common within the type of pest control.
As a homeowner you know all about the different pests, bugs, insects and more that can suddenly turn your home upside down. In the spring it’s often those termites, silverfish, spiders, and mosquitoes that you need an exterminator for. Summer time often brings a need for a pest control service to rid your patio or deck from bees or wasps. Be smart and don’t attempt to solve a serious pest problem on your own.